Kleecks offers user sessions and pageviews analysis tool based on Matomo platform. To do so it uses some cookies, set on the domain of your website. These cookies start with: _pk_ref, _pk_cvar, _pk_id, _pk_ses.
Recorded informations are highly anonymized and only include:
- First two bytes of the User IP address (eg. 192.168.xxx.xxx where x are undefined variables)
- Date and time of the request
- Title of the page being viewed (Page Title)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL)
- Screen resolution being used
- Time in local user’s timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded (Download)
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked (Outlink)
- User generic Location Area based on its anonymized IP
- Main Language of the browser being used (Accept-Language header)
- User Agent of the browser being used (User-Agent header)
This tracking has only a technical purpose: it aims to show traffic and help providing a better and faster service; it can’t be used for marketing finalities.
Additional cookies are provided by the CDN provider, set on kleecks.com and kleecks-cdn.com domains: these cookies, named __cfduid, are only used for security purposes and helps to detect malicious visitors and minimize blocking legitimate users.